當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 聞香識女人經典臺詞

聞香識女人經典臺詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.48W 次

導語:聞香識女人是1992年公映的美國電影。由阿爾·帕西諾、克里斯·奧唐納等主演。電影講述了一名預備學校的學生,爲一位脾氣暴躁的眼盲退休軍官擔任助手期間發生的故事。小編爲方便大家學習,特地收集了中英兩個版本的臺詞模式,歡迎書迷們借鑑!

聞香識女人經典臺詞

  經典臺詞(中英雙語):

1、No mistakes in the tango, not like life.

舞跳錯了可以繼續,生活呢?

2、If you make a mistake,get all tangled up, just tango on.

如果你跳錯了也沒關係,接着跳下去。

3、Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar.

西門斯先生,你是一個狡猾的包庇者,是一個說謊者。

4、Frank: But not a snitch!

卻不是告密者。

5、Trask: Excuse me?

請原諒,再說一遍。

6、Frank: No, I don't think I will.

我不會原諒你。

7、Trask: Mr. Slade

斯萊德先生

8、Frank: This is such a crock of shit!

這純粹是一堆狗屁話。

9、Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. s, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up.

請注意你的語言斯萊德先生,這裏是拜爾德中學不是軍營。西門斯先生我給你最後一次機會申辯。

10、Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man!What the hell is that? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman, when the shit hits thefan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding inbig daddy's pocket. And what are you doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroyCharlie.

西門斯先生不需要申辯,他不需要被貼上無愧於拜爾德人的標籤。這到底是什麼?你們的校訓是什麼?孩子們,給你們的同學打小報告,要是隱瞞不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子彈掃來的時候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不動。這位查理迎上去面對火刑,而喬治躲到他老爸的羽翼之下去了,你要怎麼做,獎賞喬治,還是毀掉查理。

11、Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?

你講完了沒有斯萊德中校。