當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞雙語

《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞雙語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.17K 次

導語:阿甘正傳是美國高分經典電影,如果你一直沒看過電影,也沒關係,看完下面這些裏面的經典臺詞你就會喜歡它了。

《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞雙語

1、It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。

2、Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3、Miracles happen every day.

奇蹟每天都在發生。

4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有爲將來打算過呢。

6、 You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7、 If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8、 It made me look like a duck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9、 Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10、 I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11、 I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。

12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。

13、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨。

15、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

這是我聽過最好的答案。

16、You are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西。

18、I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

19、I want to go home.

我想回家。

20、I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

22、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有爲將來打算過呢。

23、You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

24、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

25、run,Forrest,run…

阿甘,快跑,快跑……