當前位置

首頁 > 語文基礎 > 臺詞 > 金剛狼3:殊死一戰中英文臺詞

金剛狼3:殊死一戰中英文臺詞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

現如今,我們越來越需要臺詞,臺詞不但期待刻畫人物性格的作用,同時也表達著劇中人的思想和情操。那些膾炙人口的臺詞都有哪些特點呢?以下是小編為大家整理的金剛狼3:殊死一戰中英文臺詞,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助到大家。

金剛狼3:殊死一戰中英文臺詞

Eternity is a curse.

永恆不朽,也是一種詛咒。

The loss of pain, suffering.

失去的痛苦,令人煎熬。

Sometimes, people will lose faith in life, lose the goal.

有的時候,人會失去活下去的信念,失去目標。

I don't care for it.

我不會理會這幫雜碎。

I have been looking for you for more than a year, my master is dying, and he wants to repay you for your help.

我這一年多都在找你,我的主人快過世了,他想報答你的救命之恩。

It's my pleasure to see wolverine.

能見到金剛狼是我的榮幸。

I'm not what I used to be.

我已經不再是以前的我了。

Rogan, I'm looking for you not only to thank you, but also to repay you, to send you as my precious gift of life.

羅根,我找你來不只是要感謝你,我還要回報你,送你如我生命般珍貴的禮物。

Over the years, you have experienced enough suffering, there is no company can not do, I can make you back to everyone.

這些年來,你所經歷的`磨難已經夠多了,沒有我們公司辦不到的事,我可以讓你變回凡人。

My self-healing ability is not as good as before, what happened.

我的自愈能力不如以前了,發生了什麼事情

Charles: You are too disappoint me, I will give you a home!

查爾斯:你太令我失望了,我給過你一個家啊!

Logan: We have a fans of the x-men, here a few plot is happened, but not like cartoon, in the real world, people are going to die.

羅根:我們這裡有一個x戰警粉絲呢,少數情節是發生過,但可不像漫畫,真實世界裡,人是會死的。

Charles: This is the appearance of life itself. People love each other, have a warm home, Logan, you should calm down, the heart, you still have time.

查爾斯:這就是貌,人們相親相愛,有溫暖的家,羅根,你應該靜下來,用心感受,你還有時間。