當前位置

首頁 > 勵志中心 > 勵志詩歌 > 西方經典愛情詩歌英文版

西方經典愛情詩歌英文版

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.11W 次

導語:愛情不講究公平,講得出公平的,不會是愛情。下面是西方經典愛情詩歌英文版,歡迎鑑賞。

西方經典愛情詩歌英文版

  篇一:西方經典愛情詩歌英文版

《生活之中不要等》

Don't wait for a smile to be nice.

不要等到了一個笑容,才表現出友善

Don't wait to be loved, to love.

不要等被愛之後,纔去愛

Don't wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.

不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的價值

Don't wait for the best job, to begin to work.

不要非等到一份最好的工作,纔開始工作

Don't wait to have a lot, to share a bit.

不要等得到了很多,纔開始分享

Don't wait for the fall, to remember the advice.

不要等到失敗後,纔想起別人的忠告

Don't wait for pain, to believe in prayer.

不要等到受傷了,才願意祈禱

Don't wait to have time, to be able to serve.

不要等到有時間,纔去付出

Don't wait for anybody else to have pain, to ask for apologies...

不要等別人受傷了,纔來乞求原諒

Don’t wait until you break up, to be a good person.

不要等分手了,纔想要成爲更好的人

Don't wait... Because you don't know how long it will take.

不要等待,因爲你不知道需要等待多長時間。

  篇二:西方經典愛情詩歌英文版

Love is like the wild rose briar. Friendship like the holly tree.

愛情就像野玫瑰,友情卻如冬青樹。

The holly is dark when the rose briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?

玫瑰開花時冬青黯無光,但究竟誰能堅持更久長?

The wild rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the art;

春天野玫瑰燦爛開放,夏日裏玫瑰把風兒薰香。

Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?

但當嚴冬再次來臨之時,誰還會讚美野玫瑰的美麗?

Then scorn the silly rose wreath now. And deck thee with the holly's sheen.

那時你不屑於枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩將你裝扮。

That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.

當十二月的嚴寒襲上你的眉頭,你的冬青花環依舊綠意盎然。

  篇三:西方經典愛情詩歌英文版

On Love

論 愛

紀伯倫/著

冰心/譯

Then said Almtra, "Speak to us of Love."

於是愛爾美差說:先知,請給我們談愛。

And he raised his head and looked upon the people, and there fell a stillness upon them. And with a great voice he said:

他舉頭望着民衆,他們一時靜默了。他用洪亮的聲音說:

When love beckons to you follow him,

當愛向你們召喚的時候,跟隨着他,

Though his ways are hard and steep.

雖然他的路程艱險而陡峻。

And when his wings enfold you yield to him,

當他的翅翼圍卷你們的時候,屈服於他,

Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.

雖然那藏在羽翮中間的劍刃許會傷毀你們。

And when he speaks to you believe in him,

當他對你們說話的時候,信從他,

Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

雖然他的聲音也許會把你們的夢魂擊碎,如同北風吹荒了林園。

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.

愛雖給你加冠,他也要將你釘在十字架上。他雖栽培你,他也刈剪你。

Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,

他雖升到你的最高處,撫惜你在日中顫動的枝葉,

So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

他也要降到你的根下,搖動你的根柢的一切關節,使之歸土。

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.

如同一捆稻粟,他把你束聚起來。

He threshes you to make you naked.

他舂打你使你赤裸。

He sifts you to free you from your husks.

他篩分你使你脫殼。

He grinds you to whiteness.

他磨碾你直至潔白。

He kneads you until you are pliant;

他揉搓你直至柔韌;

And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.

然後他送你到他的聖火上去,使你成爲上帝聖筵上的聖餅。

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.

這些都是愛要給你們做的事情,使你知道自己心中的祕密,在這知識中你便成了“生命”心中的一屑。

But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,

假如你在你的疑懼中,只尋求愛的和平與逸樂,

Then is is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,

那不如掩蓋你的裸露,而躲過愛的篩打,

Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.

而走入那沒有季候的世界,在那裏你將歡笑,卻不是盡情的笑悅;你將哭泣,卻沒有流乾了眼淚。

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.

愛除自身外無施與,除自身外無接受。

Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;

愛不佔有,也不被佔有。

For love is sufficient unto love.

因爲愛在愛中滿足了。

When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."

當你愛的時候,你不要說,“上帝在我的心中”,卻要說,“我在上帝的心裏。”

And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

不要想你能導引愛的路程,因爲若是他覺得你配,他就導引你。

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.

愛沒有別的願望,只要成全自己。

But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:

但若是你愛,而且需求願望,就讓以下的做你的願望吧:

To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.

溶化了你自己,像溪流般對清夜吟唱着歌曲。

To know the pain of too much tenderness.

要知道過度溫存的痛苦。

To be wounded by your own understanding of love;

讓你對愛的瞭解毀傷了你自己;

And to bleed willingly and joyfully.

而且甘願地喜樂地流血。

To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;

清晨醒起,以喜颺的心來致謝這愛的又一日;

To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;

日中靜息,默唸愛的濃歡;

To return home at eventide with gratitude;

晚潮退時,感謝地回家;

And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

然後在睡時祈禱,因爲有被愛者在你的心中,有讚美之歌在你的脣上。